Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions:"The Photographer" means Chait Photography, "The Client" means any person, body of persons, firm or Company with whom the Photographer enters into a contract for the sale of goods or provision of services by the Photographer.
2. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:All contracts and transactions between the Photographer and the Client whether made orally or in writing are subject to these terms and conditions which shall be deemed to be incorporated into any contract between the Photographer and all or any of its Clients. choose any location within the City Limits. For locations other than Bangalore, travel cost of the photography crew will have to be borne by the clients.
3. Copyright & Ownership:In accordance with the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988, the copyright of all images created by the Photographer is owned by the Photographer. Unless the Photographer gives written authorization, the Client is forbidden by law to copy any images created by the photographer and agrees that all photographic reprints, digital duplications or copies of any type made from images created by the Photographer shall only be carried out by the Photographer. Being professional photographers, our business works purely on the basis of the type of work we have done in the past. So, just to keep you well informed in advance, we might put up some of the photographs from your event in our website / portal just to showcase the quality of our work.
4. Commission Payments:Any commission/stand fee agreed in advance is based upon numbers provided by the client. The Photographer reserves the right to reduce payment on a pro rata basis if the numbers attending the event are reduced. Any payment will not be due until after the event has taken place.
5. Cancellation Fees:If a booking is cancelled by the Client within one working day of the starting time, the Photographer reserves the right to charge his full fee for the assignment. If a booking is cancelled within ten (or) more working days of the starting time, the Photographer may charge 50% of his fee.
6. Payment terms:An advance payment of 50% of the said amount will have to be made to block our dates and services exclusively for you. The final 50% will have to be paid on delivery of the photographs. We accept and prefer online transfer, we also accept direct payment by clients.
7. Conduct:The Client shall be responsible for the behavior of any persons accompanying them to an assignment. The Photographer reserves the right to terminate any assignment without notice if he deems the Clients behavior to be unruly or unsafe. In such instances, the Photographer reserves the right to charge his full fees and expenses as described in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions. The Client will fully reimburse the Photographer or his agents for any loss/damage they cause to property or equipment.
8. Price & Terms:The Photographer reserves the right to amend both Prices and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
9. Rush Servicess:The Photographer reserves the right make an additional charge should the Client request a rush service. This service is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.